This week we enjoyed an event at Williams F1. We even met Frank Williams himself! Networking can be great fun as well as building relationships with key influencers, and this is a great example of the main principle of social media.
Your social media needs to strike the right balance between showcasing your services, producing appealing content, as well as reflecting your brand personality AND being seen by key influencers. No easy task!
Here is why we can help your small – medium business succeed in social media marketing:
- Our director Steph is currently finishing an online qualification through Squared Online – a digital marketing course developed by Google. The course covers many aspects of digital marketing – we are passionate about the industry!
- Steph has a degree in law in addition to this – Cloud Social Media have a strong understanding of the legal, ethical and technical side of the online environment and regulations within social media and various industries
- Our director Lindy has extensive experience in retail, sales and display, adding creative flair and a personal touch to all marketing campaigns.
If you’re worried about your brand reputation, we can produce content and submit it for your approval before it goes ‘live’.
As a result, we have clients from the medical, legal and financial sectors. Call or email us to find out more – you can trust us to maintain your online reputation.
0800 689 1495
- Top 5 ways to grow on social media ( August 31, 2017 )
- Why is ‘Social Media’ so important for businesses? ( August 24, 2017 )
- Social media marketing for chiropractors ( September 7, 2015 )
- “Great Results, Good Value, Creative” ( September 22, 2014 )
- Top 5 reasons to outsource your social media management ( June 30, 2014 )
- Our day with Barclays! ( June 26, 2014 )
- It’s not ALWAYS about the number of ‘likes’ you have on Facebook… ( May 28, 2014 )